NUMBER 8

NUMBER 8
By Alex Ness
FEBRUARY 18, 2023

GOOD NEWS

My cancer is now in stasis. It is not growing. I can be treated and no longer have to worry about this round of cancer. It is lymphoma, and my tumors will be removed as well. I am going to be fully back soon.

THE FUTURE OF THIS BLOG

I plan to keep writing until they pry my computer from my cold dead hands. Let's hope that means many years, and nothing soon.

RECENT VICTORIES IN COLLECTING, and STILL LOOKING FOR

I have found the Micronauts, Captain America, and Moon Knight Special Editions, but I am still looking for Doctor Strange Special Edition and X-Men Special Edition.


My Email is AlexanderNess63@gmail.com. I will make trades for such things.

LINKS

Amazon: amazon.com/author/alexness
Poetry Blog: AlexNessPoetry.Blogspot.Com
Popular Media: Poplitiko.Blogspot.Com
All of my Published works: https://alexnesspoetry.blogspot.com/2007/01/My-Work.html

Social Media
Blue Sky
twitter.com/alexnesspoetry X/Twitter