16

I am going through a very difficult period of health, and so my posts my be limited to images or short commentary or reviews.

Today's images are my favorite comic book creatives. Presented in no order.  Except Grant Morrison, he really is my favorite comics writer. Otherwise I gathered the writers in two groups, those from the US and those from the UK.

Writers:
The UK:
Grant Morrison
Jamie Delano
Mike Carey
David Hine


The US:
Brian Bendis
Mike Baron
Steve Niles
Roy Thomas


And regarding the artists, I must say, there are so many I just love picking any number but infinite is really difficult, as I am able to like them for story telling, the single image, covers, action, beauty, realism, and more.  I know Jack Kirby, for instance, isn't as able to create beautiful as others, but his story telling is amazing. Mike Grell might have aspects of his illustrations that make people not like his work as much as others, but he is a brilliant story teller, a writer with words, and his work is often beautiful. All artists on the list are my favorites, so they each have some fabulous abilities. 

Jack Kirby
Mike Grell
Moebius (France)
Timothy Truman
Ashley Wood (Australia)
Brian Haberlin
Peter Bergting (Sweden)
Erik Larsen


Next time perhaps another similar list, but not there yet, so I do not know what.